PRECESSION. Dynamics of spinning black-hole binaries with python.
PRECESSION is a python module to evolve spinning black-hole binaries using both standard integrations and innovative multi-timescale methods.
- Code homepage: precession
- v1.0 of the code is carefully described in arXiv:1605.01067
- Source code on GitHub: github.com/dgerosa/precession
- Online auto-generated documentation: dgerosa.github.io/precession/
- Updated on the Python Package Index: pypi.python.org/pypi/precession
Research Material and tools
- filltex: download latex bibliography items from ADS and INSPIRE.
- Animations on black-hole spin precession, supporting arXiv:1506.03492, 1411.0674 and 1506.09116: spinprecession
- Animations and data on supernova core collapse, supporting arXiv:1602.06952: corecollapse
- Animations and code on black hole kicks from numerical-relativity surrogate models: surrkick
Picture: chasing cars in Geneva, Switzerland