Here is me and the great people in my group. Come visit us in Birmingham! It rains but we love to have visitors around.
Former group members
● Beatrice Basset. MSc student, 2020. Visiting from University of Lyon.
● Julian Chan. MSc student, 2019-2020. Year 4 project.
● Abdullah Aziz. MSc student, 2019-2020. Year 4 project.
● Luca Reali. MSc student, Birmingham, 2019. Visiting from University of Milan on HPC Europa3 grant.
● Daria Gangardt. BSc student, Birmingham, 2019. Summer project. Now PhD student in my group.
● Riccardo Barbieri. MSc student, Caltech, 2018. BSc student, Cambridge, 2017. Visiting from University of Pavia, now PhD at Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute), Potsdam. Co-authored publication: MNRAS 496 (2020) 3060-3075; arXiv:2004.02894.
● Alicia Lima. BSc student, Caltech, 2018. LIGO SURF fellow from Bowdoin College, now at Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics. Co-authored publication: CQG 36 (2019) 10, 105003; arXiv:1811.05979
● Katie Chamberlain. BSc student, Caltech, 2017. LIGO SURF fellow from Montana State University, now PhD at University of Arizona. Co-authored publication: PRD 99 (2019) 024025; arXiv:1809.04799
● Jakub Vosmera. BSc student, Cambridge, 2016. Now PhD at Central European Institute for Cosmology and Fundamental Physics, Prague. Co-authored publication: CQG 34 (2017) 6, 064004; arXiv:1612.05263.
Disclaimer: I know the mobile version of this page sometime does not look great, sorry young phone people.