Here is me and the great people in my group. Come visit and chat science with us!
For group members, more info on our internal wiki.
Some group pictures
Here are the people I had the pleasure to work with at some stage. Thank you all!
• Nicola Giacobbo. Birmingham 2020-2021
Supported by the Leverhulme Trust. Then software developer at IRS Srl.
Former MSc and BSc students
• Meredith Vogel. Birmingham 2021.
IREU fellow. Visiting from Missouri State University. Then PhD at the University of Florida.
• Maciej Dabrowny. Birmingham 2020-2021.
Year 4 project. Resulting publication: Rendiconti Lincei, in press; arXiv:2106.12541.
• Beatrice Basset. Birmingham 2020.
Final year internship. Visiting from the University of Lyon.
• Julian Chan. Birmingham 2019-2020.
Year 4 project.
• Abdullah Aziz. Birmingham 2019-2020.
Year 4 project.
• Luca Reali. Birmingham 2019.
Bachelor’s thesis. Visiting from the University of Milan on HPC Europa3 grant. Then PhD at Johns Hopkins University. Resulting publication: CQG 37 (2020) 22, 225005; arXiv:2005.01747.
• Daria Gangardt. Birmingham 2019.
BSc summer project. Then PhD student in my group. Resulting publication: PRD 103 (2021) 124026; arXiv:2103.03894.
• Riccardo Barbieri. Caltech 2018, Cambridge 2017.
BSc summer project. Then PhD at the Albert Einstein Institute (Max Planck) . Resulting publication: MNRAS 496 (2020) 3060; arXiv:2004.02894.
• Alicia Lima. Caltech 2018.
LIGO SURF fellow. Visting from Bowdoin College. Then MSc at Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics. Resulting publication: CQG 36 (2019) 10, 105003; arXiv:1811.05979
• Katie Chamberlain. Caltech 2017.
Visiting from Montana State University. Then PhD at the University of Arizona. Resulting publication: PRD 99 (2019) 024025; arXiv:1809.04799
• Jakub Vosmera. Cambridge 2016
Summer project. Then PhD at Central European Institute for Cosmology and Fundamental Physics, Prague. Resulting publication: CQG 34 (2017) 6, 064004; arXiv:1612.05263.