skywalker is a Python module which contains some of the things I like in python. I was tired of copying the same snippets over and over, so I put them in a module to be imported from everywhere.
skywalker is compatible with both python 2 and 3, and deals with all sort of things like plotting, timing, checkpointing, etc. etc.
pip install skywalker
- Repository: github.com/dgerosa/skywalker
- Documentation: dgerosa.github.io/skywalker
- Webpage: davidegerosa.com/skywalker/
- Python Package Index: pypi.org/project/skywalker
These are some of the things you can do with
skywalker (beside using a lightsaber, of course). A list of all functions and tools is available in the documentation.
- checkpoint: Smart checkpointing of function outputs to
- dontprint: Deep output suppression.
- plot: Handle matplotlib options, including saving to file.
- processify: Spawn a new process everytime that function is executed.
- singleton: Define that class as a singleton (one instance at any time can exist)
- timer: Print execution time of a function/class.