Traveling is (kind of) coming back, and we’re having lots of visitors around, all supported by external research grants (congrats folks, you’re great!)
- Daria Gangardt is visiting Milan from Birmingham for 6 months from January to July, supported by a StudyInItaly research grant from the Italian embassy (thanks Italy!).
- Floor Broekgaarden joins the group from Harvard for 2 months, supported by the HPCEuropa3 program (thanks Europe!).
- Matt Mould will be in Milan in April (again thanks to HPCEuropa3).
- Viola De Renzis instead will be visiting Birmingham in March (once more thanks to HPCEuropa3, such a great program!).
- Nate Steinle will also be in Milan in late April. Wooo!
Safe travel everyone, it’s time we move our group meetings to a larger room.