My group is hosting quite a few visitors this semester. We’re alive!
- Francesco Iacovelli is visiting us for 7 (!) months from Geneva with a grant from the Istituto Svizzero. Francesco has done some amazing work on forecasting the capabilities of Einstein Telescope.
- Chris Moore, a longstanding collaborator from the University of Birmingham will be here at the end of October
- Clement Bonnerot (now in Copenhagen but about to move to the UK for a faculty job, congrats!) will join us in late November.
- Swetha Baghwat will be visiting Milan from Birmingham in November as well.
- And Lieke van Son, Phd student at Harvard and population-synthesis mastermind, will be here in early December.